E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which is the best console? your opinions...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Which is the best console?  your opinions... Empty
PostSubject: Which is the best console? your opinions...   Which is the best console?  your opinions... EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:19 pm

I have been hearing alot of debate over the last few years about the different consoles out there and I just wanted to know what you guys think.

I remember a few years ago that I placed my vote on the PS2, that is untill I purchased an Xbox. I have to say, even though that I didn't think I would like the controler, I loved it. I thought it a much better design than the PlayStation conroller.

Right now I have to put it as a toss up between the PS3 and the Xbox 360. I purchased the Xbox360 when they first came out and I didn't like the fact that it kept freezing up, but that problem has been addressed.

So what do you think is the best console out right now? and as a side note, what do you think is the best handheld?

just curious.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best console? your opinions...   Which is the best console?  your opinions... EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:43 am

My voted goes for the Xbox 360 is my vote simply cause more fo the games i like to play come out for just xbox, yeah the Xbox had alot of problem at the begainning of it just cause it was rushed to the market unlike the PS3....... There is a new problem with the Xbox360 which has to do with having it sidewas mounted the disks end up get scratched up and other problems with the hardware, but ive heard they have resolved this problem but making mounts that go on them so you can lay them flat... Even thos the PS3 has better graphics in my opinion i still have to choice xbox360!!!!!!

As for hand held i like i would have to choice the PSP, just for the simple fact it has multi usage abilitys such as Movie player, Uploading videos, music etc right off your own computer or Online if you have that!!! so PSP FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Peteyglad

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best console? your opinions...   Which is the best console?  your opinions... EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:38 pm

I will give a vote to the PS3. Here are my reasons

1. Has built in wi-fi. With the box you ned an adapter.

2. Has built in Blu-Ray. With the box you needed a seperate drive that is no longer even supported.

3. Online is free

4. can remote play with the PSP

5. Can use it as a great media server for movies, pics, music

6. has internet. I have used mine a ton

Now I know that all these will not apply to everyone, but these are the reasons I have bought mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best console? your opinions...   Which is the best console?  your opinions... Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is the best console? your opinions...
Page 1 of 1