E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playstation - Not Just for games anymore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peteyglad

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Playstation - Not Just for games anymore Empty
PostSubject: Playstation - Not Just for games anymore   Playstation - Not Just for games anymore EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:13 pm

One of my other hobby's is home stereo, and specifically, headphone setups. My current headphone setup consists of an old Playstation 1001 system. It bested my Sony SACD player so it took top position in my setup. The only trouble with it is that it has a tough time ready the real scratched or dirty discs, but on a clean disk there is a slice of heaven.

Playstation - Not Just for games anymore 1243_128
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Playstation - Not Just for games anymore   Playstation - Not Just for games anymore EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:23 pm

I knew that you were going to give this a shot sometime last year but I wasn't sure if you actually did it. I guess you did! LOL How is it working out?
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Peteyglad

PostSubject: Re: Playstation - Not Just for games anymore   Playstation - Not Just for games anymore EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Working out great. The Sony really shnes! The RW AUdio amp is great and the AKG K701's are tough to beat. The little tube buffer in the middle is nice but only noticable on some music, but since it isn't a detriment I haven't taken it out.

Later next month there is a small headphone convention in town and will get to hear quite a few other setups so I will have a better idea of how well it stacks up against top headphone setups.

Chris gave a listen last time he was here and he might have some good things to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Playstation - Not Just for games anymore   Playstation - Not Just for games anymore EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Nice I will have to talk to him about it. I am checking out the forum you suggested and I registered and I am waiting for the Admins to accept me. I hate to see communities fail. There have been several in the past 10 years or so that I have been a part of that haven't made it.

Maybe we will be able to make a difference
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Peteyglad

PostSubject: Re: Playstation - Not Just for games anymore   Playstation - Not Just for games anymore EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:26 pm

The site is a little funky at first, but not too bad once you get used to it. I can think of more than 1 forum that has gone by the wayside over the years.LOL. The weird thing about this site is that most of the main posters are female gamers. I would think that in itself would dray the guys out of the woodwork . LOL.

And on the admin accepting you. I never got an official email about it. Just a day or so later I decided to try and log in and it let me. So just in case you don't get an email, just try and log in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation - Not Just for games anymore   Playstation - Not Just for games anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstation - Not Just for games anymore
Page 1 of 1