E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ascendancy- Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Ascendancy- Admin Empty
PostSubject: Ascendancy- Admin   Ascendancy- Admin EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:24 am

Hey im Ascendancy, And i'll also be your Admin. Ive been playing MMORPG'S for about ~5 years now, ive played Silkroad Online, 2moons, Metin 2, WoW, and the like. if you have any problems with the fourms or Playa's hit me or Lucius about tha issue's. Feel Free to give either one of us a pm regaurding any qeustions. Thank you Come Again!
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Ascendancy- Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascendancy- Admin   Ascendancy- Admin EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:49 am

Flaming is against the rules. Smile Keep the hijacking to a minimum. lol
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Reydinns_Thunder

Reydinns_Thunder

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Ascendancy- Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascendancy- Admin   Ascendancy- Admin EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:09 pm

Thanks for the Forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Ascendancy- Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascendancy- Admin   Ascendancy- Admin EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:48 pm

He didn't start this forum, I did. He helped with some imput and with the pics on the forum home page. I thank you for you gratitude, but Ascendancy didn't do it alone. Not to say that I did either. Smile This was a fun project that I took on and used the input of Ascendancy to make it a little better for all of us. Thanks.

I would like to thank the entire clan in advance for what will be a great forum. I have made several forums for games and guilds in the past only to have them all pittle out and die with little or no activity. I hope to have this overted with this one. Please tell your gaming friends and clan mates to come and register. This forum is meant for anyone who likes to play MMORPG's, not just SNW.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Sponsored content

Ascendancy- Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascendancy- Admin   Ascendancy- Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Ascendancy- Admin
Page 1 of 1