E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Banner contest.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Forum Banner contest. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Banner contest.   Forum Banner contest. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:46 pm

I am looking to have a Forum Banner contest in the near future. I am not sure when we are going to do this but I am hoping to do this withing the next few weeks.

We are thinking of doing this 1 week after the close of the post war.

We are looking for a banner that says E-Leet Gaming Community/Forum or something like that. We need it standard Banner size, similar to the one that is already in use. We would like to have Blue, black, red, purple, and yellow. These are not the only colors that can be involved but we would like it to be something that fits with the current color scheme of the site. Feel free to use your imagination. I am expecting to let this contest run for 1 week, and we will be allowing the members to vote on the entries after they are all submitted.

The rules have not been set for this contest yet but I thought it nice to give those of you with photoshop a chance to get started or at least get the creative juices flowing.

let me know if you have any ideas or suggesting.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner contest.   Forum Banner contest. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:27 pm

Yes this is a good idea we came up with and would like to see very creative and unqiue banners. Lets aproximently keep it from 800x150--900x200. But i know we need to have Eleetgaming on there like Lucius said, and this is a good opportunity for Members to show there photoshop skillz. Hope to see some great work and im sure no better yet im positive you all will do a great job. Better start scratching your brain and brainstorming ^^ also you are aloud to vote on your own work but please if you see great work dont be selfish, you only get 1 vote so choice it wizely. I would wait to take votes intill the last few days, also you can summit more then one, you can have multiple entries... Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner contest.   Forum Banner contest. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:23 am

Do to the catastophic failure of the members to post any replies or show any interest in this idea, I have concluded this is a waste of time. We don't have any members that are willing to apply for the Photoshop pro position and therefor there isn't any reason to have this contest. I am considering deleting the forum if we don't start having more daily posts and activity. Please invite your friends and be active, otherwise this is a pointless venture.
Back to top Go down
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner contest.   Forum Banner contest. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:36 pm

I'm currently working on a banner.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cort4short04.deviantart.com/
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner contest.   Forum Banner contest. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:24 am

alrighty then, just keep us informed
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner contest.   Forum Banner contest. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:38 pm

Oh goodie!
A banner, I wish I had some talent and time to do that, but the story, school, and a few other things keep me busy, I'm sorry. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner contest.   Forum Banner contest. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:20 am

Yeah i understand the school thing, and people do have lifes and jobs, but that shouldnt really hold anyone back from view the site at least once aday and make a reply or post!

Yeah Photoshop is kinda hard to learn at first but after you get the drift your fine
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner contest.   Forum Banner contest. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:46 pm

Teehees, Yes, that does sound like something that could be done, it isn't like it takes up immense amounts of time.
I feel rather stupid asking, but isn't Gaming spelled with one M? er.... I suppose I can't see the hidden message here. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner contest.   Forum Banner contest. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:57 am

yes it is spelled with one m lol!
Back to top Go down
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner contest.   Forum Banner contest. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:05 am

I hadn't even noticed that!
xD
Back to top Go down
http://cort4short04.deviantart.com/
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner contest.   Forum Banner contest. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:16 pm

haha ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner contest.   Forum Banner contest. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Banner contest.
Page 1 of 1