E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bots what do you think?

Go down 
5 posters

What is your opinion on the use of bots?
Bots are not ok. They should be banned and so should the players that use them.
Bots what do you think? I_vote_lcap50%Bots what do you think? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Bots are fine for gold farming only, but not PVE or grinding.
Bots what do you think? I_vote_lcap25%Bots what do you think? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Bots are fine and they should be made availiable to all the players in the game.
Bots what do you think? I_vote_lcap0%Bots what do you think? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bots are perfectly fine and game developers should develop the game with in game macro style bots.
Bots what do you think? I_vote_lcap25%Bots what do you think? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Bots what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Bots what do you think?   Bots what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:32 am

I have been playing MMORPG's and console style RPG's most of my life and I am curious to see how many people have used bots or think that they are ok to use. Just vote and then post a little background as to why you think the way you voted.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Bots what do you think?   Bots what do you think? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:04 am

I can't believe there is not one vote here. I have been in more where people bitch about the use of bots and ask for their complete removal, now when given a forum to voice your opinions, there is non.

WoW. I have to say this really puzzles me.

Hopefully people find out that they have some opinions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Bots what do you think?   Bots what do you think? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Eeh, I don't know what I think about bots, my thoughts are contridicting.
Razz

But I think they aren't really fair and/or for hella lazy players.
Back to top Go down
http://cort4short04.deviantart.com/
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Bots what do you think?   Bots what do you think? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:20 am

lol, thanks for your input.
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Bots what do you think?   Bots what do you think? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:48 pm

Well, I don't think they're fair for the people that can't leave their computers on, or something like that, I am equally torn though. It is beneficial to yourself, in many ways, but.... it's rather selfish, I do suppose that botting is a way to economize time at times, but it does make for a lazy gamer, taking away from a game's overall value. I believe that you should see the beginning, middle, and end of a game. Not pick it up, see the beginning, and then finish the end after putting it down again. that's what I believe though. I'm heavily sentimental and moral about it, as you can see.

But, y'know. If it could get me x amount of Vis in x minutes, I would probably consider it if I could help other people in the process, not just, or limited to myself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cataliist

Cataliist

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Bots what do you think?   Bots what do you think? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:39 am

meh, bots =/
they're annoying, only if the get in the way though.
ragnarok online had the best ones lol
good times.... good times
Back to top Go down
Natsuda
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Natsuda

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Bots what do you think?   Bots what do you think? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:44 pm

In opinion I think bots are quite unfair to other players, because your not playing for how it's meant to be played. Botting gives you a far greater advantage than the normal gamer which isn't right in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Bots what do you think?   Bots what do you think? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:15 pm

I don't understand this line of thinking if you also AFK in games like SNW. That is NOT the way the game was designed, instead it was a flaw that has been exploited! Then you use that argument for bots...

I don't understand this line of thought. Bots allow you to get the most out of your playtime. you can go to work/school or whatever, and come back and while you were in school your characters are still leveling and picking up items to earn gold. When you are sleeping it does it for you as well. When you have time to play you take the control of the bot and play your char(s) by yourself.

essecially in PayToPlay games like WoW. It allows those of you that have to work for a living to stay competitive with those that get to stay home all day and play.

Just my $0.02.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bots what do you think?   Bots what do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bots what do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E Leet Gaming® :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: