E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KOTOR & KOTOR 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

KOTOR & KOTOR 2 Empty
PostSubject: KOTOR & KOTOR 2   KOTOR & KOTOR 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 pm

Has anyone else played these? I have been a star wars fan for many years and really enjoy playing the star wars console RPG's. The only thing I don't like about these games is the beginnings. They seem to drag on and on. It seems to me that many of the people that plays the Star war games would like to get to the lightsabers as soon as possible and in both games it seems to be right around 10+ hours of play before you can get one. Quite annoying to me, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

KOTOR & KOTOR 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTOR & KOTOR 2   KOTOR & KOTOR 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:41 pm

Yes I have, and personally, KOTOR 2 was a much better innovation than the last. And much less glitchy than the first, I might add. I liked the realism and character creation of the game, it left me feeling as if I had done something wrong, when it came to solo boss battles, because I was mainly, (and usually my place in the battlefield all the time.) a supportive character, with a roll to use medpacs and keep life at optimal levels.
Aside from that they were both amazing games, with compelling storylines and twists that you could bend to your will, all in all though, it felt like something was just missing.
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

KOTOR & KOTOR 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTOR & KOTOR 2   KOTOR & KOTOR 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:06 pm

I disagree slightly with what you have to say.

I don't think that KOTOR 2 was a "better innovation" simply because it wasn't innovative anymore, KOTOR already did it. Smile I do like that the support characters were better and the fact that you had control over them in terms of turning them light or dark. This was somewhat nice. I liked the increase of side quests and the story was ok. I think that the story was lacking in both games. I think KOTOR has a slightly better story, though I think they developed the story better in KOTOR 2.

KOTOR was a better game hands down. I liked the fact that there was a slight level cap increase in KOTOR 2, but I thought the ending was horrible. I was very disappointed in the ending of both games but even more so with KOTOR 2.

All in all these games are quite fun (once you get your lightsabers, which in both games will take about 10 hours) but they aren't perfect.

I would rate KOTOR at a respectful 7 out of 10 and KOTOR 2 a 6.5 out of 10. Good but not great.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Sponsored content

KOTOR & KOTOR 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTOR & KOTOR 2   KOTOR & KOTOR 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

KOTOR & KOTOR 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E Leet Gaming® :: Console Games :: Console General Discussion-
Jump to: