E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Vesperia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Tales of Vesperia Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Vesperia   Tales of Vesperia EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:25 pm

I recently purchased, and have been playing this amazing fantastic game, named Tales of Vesperia, and it's like a dream come true to me. Any tales fan knows the ups and down of the series, (more considering the ups than the few downs,) As Tales of Legendia, gave me a somewhat sour taste to it's beautiful music score and storyline, with.... rather... "Cute" graphics. The battle system was likewise, COMPLETELY Linear, but I digress.
Tales of Vesperia so far, is immense for any Tales game in the series before, The World map flows nicely now, the loading times on World Map battles have been cut down to size, an "Encounter Link" system allows multiple groups of enemies to show up to one battle, adding to fun, (in my opinion) and sometimes even a challenge or two. To previous Tales owners' this game is the Juggernat's Uppercut of them all, the Graphics are smooth, as if drawing really have come to life, and the monsters and landscapes weren't neglected either, (as in the case in some points in other Tales games) The battle system is the same, save for new "Altered Artes" and "Fatal Strikes," as well as the ability to have multiple levels of Over Limit at your disposal.
I aim to write more, when the time necessitates, until then, Go forth, Brave Vesperia. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Tales of Vesperia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vesperia   Tales of Vesperia EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:09 am

Thanks for the update. I will have to keep my eyes pealed for this game. I might check it out. Which console did you get it for?
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Tales of Vesperia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vesperia   Tales of Vesperia EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:03 pm

It's an exclusive for XBOX 360 I believe But I could be wrong, anyways, if you compare it to tales before, It's truly an innovation both graphically, and otherwise. Anyways, I hope you'll find it enjoyable. It's probably good even if you pick it up with no prior tales' knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Cataliist

Cataliist

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Tales of Vesperia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vesperia   Tales of Vesperia EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:08 pm

xbox i thought getting a ps3 would get me all the games i want but of course they move to xbox >.>
i think im screwed
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Tales of Vesperia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vesperia   Tales of Vesperia EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:40 pm

haha yeah thats always how it works!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Tales of Vesperia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vesperia   Tales of Vesperia EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:58 am

Yorael wrote:
It's an exclusive for XBOX 360 I believe But I could be wrong, anyways, if you compare it to tales before, It's truly an innovation both graphically, and otherwise. Anyways, I hope you'll find it enjoyable. It's probably good even if you pick it up with no prior tales' knowledge.

Thanks man I will put it on my "to check out list"
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Sponsored content

Tales of Vesperia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vesperia   Tales of Vesperia Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of Vesperia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E Leet Gaming® :: Console Games :: Console General Discussion-
Jump to: