E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcoming our new Moderators...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Welcoming our new Moderators... Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming our new Moderators...   Welcoming our new Moderators... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:18 am

I would like to announce the 2 new additions to our forum moderators team. Yorael and Natsuda. Both were tied for the highest number of posts in the post war and as a result they have been made forum moderators. Please welcome them to the team and give them your respect.

Congrats guys.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Natsuda
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Natsuda

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming our new Moderators...   Welcoming our new Moderators... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:55 pm

Thank you, quite unexpected but, I'm pretty much glad to be serving on these forums. I'll be sticking around (^^)
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming our new Moderators...   Welcoming our new Moderators... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:41 pm

I thank you, Milord Lucius, and to you as well, Milord Ascendancy for coming together to reach this agreement, and I'll be happy to help in anyway I can. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming our new Moderators...   Welcoming our new Moderators... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:54 pm

Invite more members, preferably active members. that is the only request at the moment
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming our new Moderators...   Welcoming our new Moderators... Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming our new Moderators...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E Leet Gaming® :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: