E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cobaltblue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyblue6466

Number of posts : 3
Location : Florida and at the hilt of my sword of the New World
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Cobaltblue Empty
PostSubject: Cobaltblue   Cobaltblue EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Hello Skyblue Clan! I am Cobaltblue, your clan leader. We have a wonderful group of 35 families in our newly formed clan. Dekarri and Ascendency, has done a most beautiful job of assembling our website for discussions, information and to keep us as individuals and as a whole, on the top of our game.

We have a major step we are taking today in our advancement. We are merging our forces with that of the Vespanola Clan. In order to do this, we are disbanding the Skyblue Clan on the formal level at Sword of the New World. We will each then be invited to join Vespanola. This is a well established clan that has held colonies in the New World and look forward to the skills and eagerness of our tremendous clansmen of Skyblue.

My vision for us is to gain the benefits of association with more experienced players of the game, while joining with them in squads to gain level and wealth. We will also get to participate in the clan and faction wars as members of Vespanola. We continue to be Skyblue and much more as well. A clan within a clan.

What a wonderful opportunity we have to learn and achieve all that is possible in Sword of the New World!

I look forward to seeing you all in the game ane here on the forum.

Happy hunting!

Cobaltblue
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161

Cobaltblue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobaltblue   Cobaltblue EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:35 pm

Well welcome to the site. To clarify, I am Lucius ,and Ascendancy is Friend of mine named Gene. Gene plays my character on SNW from time to time. We created this forum at the behest of Colbaltblue. Hope you all enjoy the forum and are active. I hope this clears up the ingame confusion.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Cobaltblue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobaltblue   Cobaltblue EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Hello Cobalt and Lucius!!!. If you noticed one way to tell how it is ingame is by the way we type in chat i have run on words and shorten eveything to the fullest i can. Where Lucius Drags shit on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on like that but the stuff makes plenty of sence and is very easly understanded..
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161

Cobaltblue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobaltblue   Cobaltblue EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:33 pm

Oh definately, He and I (even though I do let him play my character) have completely different typing and playing style. If you pay attention, it won't take long to realize which one you are talking to in game. But if you are at all unsure, don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Sponsored content

Cobaltblue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobaltblue   Cobaltblue Empty

Back to top Go down

Cobaltblue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E Leet Gaming® :: General Forums :: Members Role Call...-
Jump to: