E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction for my writing assignment.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsuda
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Natsuda

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Introduction for my writing assignment. Empty
PostSubject: Introduction for my writing assignment.   Introduction for my writing assignment. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:58 pm

Here's the introduction for my story due for class. It starts with a prompt, the prompt is the first sentence, we must then continue the story:

Debbie handed over her bag, her heart hammering with fear. The night was young, but surprisingly no one was

about , all but two figures standing in the darkness. Quietness roamed their surroundings, only to be disturb by the

hard breathing coming from Debbie. thoughts rambled through her mind as the thief's cold, rough hands snatched

the bag away from her. How could I let this happen she taught as the thief grinned delightfully. She had just only

arrived home from a bank withdrawal to be placed at gunpoint while exiting her vehicle. Nevertheless, there she

was presently, staring intently intently at the trigger of a gun, fear pulsing trough her very veins, her bag already

in the possession of the thief.

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduction for my writing assignment.   Introduction for my writing assignment. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:18 pm

Not to bad. I like it so far. It makes me want to continue with the post war thread. Not for a contest or anything but with you, yorael, dumbled0re, Ascendancy, and myself, I think we could get that to turn into a great little story.

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction for my writing assignment.   Introduction for my writing assignment. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:02 pm

Were you just sharing or did you want advice/help or additions to this or..?
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://cort4short04.deviantart.com/
Natsuda
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Natsuda

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduction for my writing assignment.   Introduction for my writing assignment. EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:57 pm

Just sharing Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduction for my writing assignment.   Introduction for my writing assignment. EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:34 am

Nice work Natsuda^^
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduction for my writing assignment.   Introduction for my writing assignment. EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:31 pm

It sounds great! Just the kind of clincher to get people interested. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction for my writing assignment.   Introduction for my writing assignment. Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction for my writing assignment.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E Leet Gaming® :: General Forums :: Story's-
Jump to: