E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grr little rant

Go down 
+2
Reydinns_Thunder
Ascendancy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Grr little rant Empty
PostSubject: Grr little rant   Grr little rant EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:33 am

I hate Grinding on the same mobs over and over again you think as well as this game has been for a free 2 play game they could of add more random monster spawn for each area it gets so old fast!!! and the gay elevator music just makes me fall asleep when you try to pull an all nighter!!! ive caugth myself about to dose of a few times just a few things i wanted to rant about ^^ what your Opinion?
Back to top Go down
Reydinns_Thunder

Reydinns_Thunder

Number of posts : 6

Grr little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grr little rant   Grr little rant EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:07 pm

Grinding does blow , really doesn't matter what game . All mobs never seem to respawn as fast as you want them to , unless its an area you need a team . I turned off my elevator / game music , and play my own Smile Little Rock n Roll to keep the stimulation going lol .
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Grr little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grr little rant   Grr little rant EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:23 am

yeah i thought about that too but aye im just to lazy lol but i like the sound effect just not the music lol
Back to top Go down
Skyblue6466

Number of posts : 3
Location : Florida and at the hilt of my sword of the New World
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Grr little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grr little rant   Grr little rant EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:26 am

I don't mind the monsters or the way that they spawn. I guess I look at it that there are some and different maps to vist, this gives the game variety. On the music, you can turn off only the music with the jukebox in the menu drop down.
Back to top Go down
evangelium
Vespanola Clan leader
Vespanola Clan leader

Number of posts : 9

Grr little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grr little rant   Grr little rant EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:40 pm

Ascendancy wrote:
I hate Grinding on the same mobs over and over again you think as well as this game has been for a free 2 play game they could of add more random monster spawn for each area it gets so old fast!!! and the gay elevator music just makes me fall asleep when you try to pull an all nighter!!! ive caugth myself about to dose of a few times just a few things i wanted to rant about ^^ what your Opinion?

Yes grinding is the worst aspect of every online game and being free 2 play doesnt really make them add new monsters O.o. Plus i personally enjoy the music but what do I know, I haven't had any sound on for 3 months Shocked . And all nighter? You can afk :O, I think all nighters are only useful when your vet and the drops will really help you for now they seem a bit unneccesary.
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Grr little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grr little rant   Grr little rant EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:20 pm

the drops are useful now im were broke so afk really is a last resort. were trying to save up money and afking all the time will do nothing more but get you lvls.. If your lvl 60 and have no money then you cant buy the proper equipments and effects to make your cahr better. so all night is in the question money is a big part of any mmo . better yet money is a big part in everything!!! even RL aka real life....
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161

Grr little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grr little rant   Grr little rant EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:46 pm

I have to agree here. I love the Idea that you can AFK in this game, but getting items is a pain. I wish that you could set a macro to auto pickup when you are AFK leveling. That is really my only complaint. However the music is getting kind of old. I would assume that you can load your own MP3's to the ingame player though.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
lothmak
SoTnW Wiki Staff
SoTnW Wiki Staff
lothmak

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Grr little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grr little rant   Grr little rant EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:32 pm

an mp3 player would be nice Very Happy

its hella hard to stay awake in bahamar swamps with the music it has right now lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.swordofthenewworldwiki.com
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Grr little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grr little rant   Grr little rant EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:02 pm

haha lol Smile

All around I don't like the music. I would definately love to have an option to input our own MP3's
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Grr little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grr little rant   Grr little rant EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:26 am

RAP! and ROCK!!!! OHHHH YEAHH!
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Grr little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grr little rant   Grr little rant EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:53 pm

Back to little rants...

I don't like the fact that INT Cath can't use Levetation. I spent the better part of 2 days getting this UPC just to find that I can't do what I originally intended with her. Quite annoying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grr little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grr little rant   Grr little rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Grr little rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E Leet Gaming® :: PC Games. :: MMORPG's :: Sword of the New World (SNW) :: SNW General Discussion-
Jump to: