E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Console games...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Console games... Empty
PostSubject: Console games...   Console games... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:04 am

I don't know if anyone out there still plays these style of games but I have to say that sometimes I just prefer this avenue.

I am still interested in the Final Fantasy series of games. I quite enjoy those.
I find that the Knights of the old republic games on the Xbox are quite fun to replay, though I don't like the first area in either game. they take to lonk to get through

I enjoy some of the first person shooters like quake and doom but for the most part I am not a FPS type of player. The lack of perifial vision really bothers me.

What other games do you guys play? I would be interested in finding out what games are still big on the consoles.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Console games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console games...   Console games... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:05 pm

Well myself im not a huge Console gamer but i do time to time play them!. Such as Call of duty for xbox 360 i dont have one myself, but a few friends have them and ill go over and spend a few hrs playing online.. also i love rally racing games for the xbox as well to me the controls are just about perfect for controling them, with out taken the money and time to get a steering wheel and petals which i have found hard to play at first but gets easyer as you play!!! i didnt mind playing final fantasy from time to time, but still love my pc games !!!!!!!! whats your favorite console game??? and what are you favorite consoles!?
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Console games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console games...   Console games... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:01 pm

I am a huge RPG gamer whether on the computer or on my consoles.
There are plenty of titles that have stricken my fancy.
-Final Fantasy
Despite equal praise and ridicule of Final Fantasy, I find their innovations on almost every aspect of RPG's from my knowledge to be awe inspiring.

-Star Ocean
This title would come up next, even though I only played the 3rd (Til the End of Time) one in the series. It's story was somewhat lacking, another one of average everyday kids thrown into an unlikely fate, that made them appeear as if they were "programs" created by superior beings. In a quest to find out their true meaning, and to escape Judgment or in the game "Deletion" a band of characters joins the fight.

-Suikoden
I've only ever played the 5 one, and it was lacking a bit graphically, but over all it was a fun game.

-Arc the Lad
Interesting concept of storylines, and the gameplay was turnbased, compelling story pitting brothers of opposing races to band together to defeat a greater evil.

-Golden Sun
In short, 'nuff said. Very Happy

-Countless other RPG's I've not listed here also get my vote.

While storylines get me the most, I like the way things look in a game too, but even these won't limit my choice to buy or take interest in a certain game. But I do suppose I wouldn't pick up another 8bit mario game. Though it was fun when I was younger. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Console games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console games...   Console games... EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:56 pm

I do have to say I have played several of the Final Fantasy games and a few of the Suikoden and Star Ocean game titles and I have been rather impressed with the gameplay. I do prefer to play with the massive amounts of people that accompany an online MMORPG, but I enjoy the older console style games at times. It is nice to get back to the basics every now and then Razz

I hope that more people will jump in on this forum and post their thoughts. This is a community for gaming, not just Sword of the New world.
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Console games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console games...   Console games... EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:39 pm

Of course, anything I can do to help endorse this community. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Console games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console games...   Console games... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:58 am

I have found that I occasionally like to play Madden as well. I am not a huge sport game fanatic but they are fun to break up the day. I also play MVP. Both are put together quite well and keep me entertained. Quite realistic.

What other games does everyone play to keep these systems alive?
Back to top Go down
Reydinns_Thunder

Reydinns_Thunder

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Console games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console games...   Console games... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:36 pm

I like a variety of games myself . I have been working 2 jobs as of late so my apologies if I have been missed online .

Once in awhile I tend to play my sons xBox , Call of Duty 4 , Assassins Creed & Mass Effect . I also have a few PC games that have probably been forgotten by most lol such as the Diablo series , Dungeon Siege & Fable . I still miss the old days of Dark Age of Camelot , but , not enough to go back to the way few numbers and the character imbalances lol
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Console games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console games...   Console games... EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:51 pm

Man, I love the Diablo series. I am anxiously awaiting the 3rd in the trilogy. I think it is do to launch sometime next year. Latter part of next year if I am not mistaken.

Fable in my opinion was a good game but even better on the PC as compared to the console, but quite good either way. I only wish it was a longer game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Peteyglad

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Console games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console games...   Console games... EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:07 pm

When it comes to RPG's I typicaly like the hack n' slash of a Diablo type game. I have Final Fantasy Crisi Core for the PSP and love it, but I also have Final Fantasy Tactics, War of the Lions and am afraid to even open it because it is an SRPG and for the most part, me and SRPG's do not get along.

For me I like 1st/3rd person shooters for the most part. If they have a great setting like Uncharted or Bioshock then that even adds to the liking. Also I like a little puzzle games also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Console games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console games...   Console games... Empty

Back to top Go down

Console games...
Page 1 of 1