E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So what do you do for fun?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

So what do you do for fun? Empty
PostSubject: So what do you do for fun?   So what do you do for fun? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 am

I am just curious to find out what others do for fun, besides gaming. I myself enjoy computers, so I find that I tinker with my own, esspecially the settings. I also find that I spend alot of my time fixing friends and family computers.

I enjoy target shooting and spending time with my wife and son. Other than that my only other hobby is car audio. I enjoy building, designing, installing, and competing. I have retired from competition (as of a few years ago) but I do like to attend the shows on occasion.

What kind of things do you guys do?
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: So what do you do for fun?   So what do you do for fun? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:31 pm

Writing, rollarblading, partying, the whole nine yards.
xD
Back to top Go down
http://cort4short04.deviantart.com/
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: So what do you do for fun?   So what do you do for fun? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:19 am

I like to have parties myself. I prefer to have parties that are of my friends. I am not a big fan of parties where there are a lot of people that I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: So what do you do for fun?   So what do you do for fun? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:50 pm

I am a proud, AP student, (currently Sophmore) Band Geek (I play the Mallets, [Your Bells, Marimba, Vibraphone, Xylophone, Auxiliary Percussion, etc, Flute, Piccolo, and Piano] I am an avid writer and peacemaker. I see the world for what it's worth, and I'm very poetic at times with the way I speak when giving advice. Y'know that whole nine yards.

I help others for fun, without gain for myself, yadda yadda, I'm human, yadda yadda. that whole and a piece of cake if you want. XD
Back to top Go down
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: So what do you do for fun?   So what do you do for fun? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:15 pm

We're much alike Yor! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://cort4short04.deviantart.com/
Peteyglad

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: So what do you do for fun?   So what do you do for fun? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Oh lets see, car audio, home audio & guns. I think that bout covers it with gaming probably being my number 1 hobby at the moment .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what do you do for fun?   So what do you do for fun? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what do you do for fun?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E Leet Gaming® :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: