E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My grinding team right now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

My grinding team right now Empty
PostSubject: My grinding team right now   My grinding team right now EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:38 pm

As of right now my team are 3 lvl 27's a scout (for afk), a Wizard with rod (PvE.PvP) and a fighter with polearm(PvE.PvP) for now once i can get Claude, and Kurt ill be happy!!!! what you guys think???

Also what do you think is better pistol. sword, Deul wielding swords, 2h sword, polearm? if so why do you think that???

Whats you favorite UPC's? list 3 of your favorite upcs, making you favorite first!
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: My grinding team right now   My grinding team right now EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:52 am

I am looking forward to getting Kurt and Claude. I don't know what my favorite UPC is right now simply because I don't have all of them.

As for the sword/ pistol/ duel wielding/ 2Hand Swords/ options, I would have to think that a pistol for dps and a sword for attk spd. Either that or a polearm (simply because I like the way they look)
*I don't use a typical fighter so I don't know that well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Cataliist

Cataliist

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My grinding team right now   My grinding team right now EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:49 am

i got a 62 fighter with a rapier, 63 scout for teh healz, and 62 musk for raw fire power.
and if your wondering polearms hit multiple people at once so afking in high moby places would be good with that, so do rapiers but only people behind the person your attacking, swords are fast, guns for dps, you could get HaH even though its terribly slow =P still cool tho.

list of fav upcs? umm
adelina, lisa, eduardo, soso, and that new girl with the cursed hand looks pretty intense too.
i liked lorch but he sucks D:
it seems they make cooler girls then guys, its probably just me though Sad
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: My grinding team right now   My grinding team right now EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:32 am

yeah theydo seem to be usingmore chicks for the better or the upc's. But ah i like chicks os xD i usally always play a chick .. but i want Kurt, Claude, and irwain, and of course a scout for afk!
Back to top Go down
Natsuda
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Natsuda

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: My grinding team right now   My grinding team right now EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:18 pm

My current team(the team I use the most) is my fighter, musk, and scout. Weapons and stances well, I try to check them all out.

As said before polearms are good for hitting multiple enemies at once, I usually use it in high spawn areas, it comes along with a decent Aoe in stance also.I heard that 2h sword has a damage penalty or something like that but their still good in roof guard because of fast attack speed. Pistol in freestyle shot is very inaccurate, But good for keeping your fighter from wandering when afk. I prefer duality than freestyle as it is more accurate and has a very neat Aoe. Heaven and hell stance is good I guess but only for one on one damage output, I don't think it is that slow, you can try spamming the pistol shot skill since it takes no sp, wouldn't work out too much :/.

From the UPC's that I have I really like Lisa,Bernelli, and Jack for now, as I get More I'll change my favorite list Smile. Anyway good luck in the game, you'll have to find out which is best to you by yourself, good to have feedback though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My grinding team right now   My grinding team right now Empty

Back to top Go down

My grinding team right now
Page 1 of 1