E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. Empty
PostSubject: Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.   Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:53 am

Lol Okayyy! So, this isn't that good.. certainly not as good as Yorael's writing but hey, give me props for sharing!

Do you ever wish you could just forget memories? Or get rid of the chunks of your life that wedge their way into your heart? Not get rid of them completely, so you can use them later if you need to. Not go back in time and just not do what happened because then, you wouldn't learn any mistakes from it.
My name is Ruby Scarlett Boxstone and I do. I think about forgetting more than remembering. It gets me into such deep water so frequently that the lifeguards just wait in the water for the next time I begin to drown. But maybe, thinking about forgetting is my problem. Maybe I get into my fake reality so deeply that that's what makes me sink so suddenly into the waves. Maybe, I just need to remember before I forget. Remember where... when... why... Remember the whole thing, even the parts I don't want to. Without any candy coating or chocolate lies. Maybe I have to remember exactly what happened, through the stings, through the punches, straight down to the vicious core.

That's all I feel like posting for now because if no one likes it, why bother posting more? xD
So give me feedback!
I don't care if you say it sucks, just tell me why you think so.
[:
Back to top Go down
http://cort4short04.deviantart.com/
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.   Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:55 am

its dont suck first of Memi post more!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

PostSubject: Re: Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.   Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:26 am

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.   Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:39 am

I don't think it sucks, I just don't think enough has been written to determine anything. I like the symbolizim you use with the water but I think it might me a little wordy where your opening statement is concerned.

I reserve the right to make a decision on whether it sux or not for when you post more. So far I like it. It is quite intreguing!

Don't be discouraged, you won't please everyone, just write the way you feel.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

PostSubject: Re: Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.   Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:40 pm

Lucius wrote:
I don't think it sucks, I just don't think enough has been written to determine anything. I like the symbolizim you use with the water but I think it might me a little wordy where your opening statement is concerned.

I reserve the right to make a decision on whether it sux or not for when you post more. So far I like it. It is quite intreguing!

Don't be discouraged, you won't please everyone, just write the way you feel.

That was really inspirational, thank you dearly.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.   Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:35 pm

Am I....
Please do not glorify me, this is an amazing work.
You can go far and places with memories, and thoughts, forgetting that which is important, and then remember that which causes pain.
Or as you said, remembering only the golden lining, and throwing away the tainted cloth.
Go far, go big, and go forth. Very Happy
Again, please don't compare yourself to me, I'm an not worthy of such an honor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

PostSubject: Re: Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.   Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:57 pm

Aww, you're sweet. Thank you so much.
"Go far, go big and go forth."
^ One of my new favorite quotes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

PostSubject: Re: Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.   Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Ah, I really just thought of that to help you get going, but if you want to make that a quote of yours, by all means. bask in your glory. Very Happy I'll commend thy efforts with my entirety.
Back to top Go down
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

PostSubject: Re: Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.   Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:14 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.   Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:41 am

we do we get more???
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

PostSubject: Re: Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.   Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:23 am

Pardon? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.   Unlike the fabulous, Yorael. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlike the fabulous, Yorael.
Page 1 of 1