E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Computers For sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Computers For sale Empty
PostSubject: Computers For sale   Computers For sale EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:54 am

When trying to sell you old or New computers please put the following to help other users to better understand what it is such as

All member must buy and sell at there own risk we are not responsible for any broken, or non-working Computers or items..

BrandName:

Current OS(exp;Windows xp,95,vista etc):

Current amount of ram:

Current MotherBoard:

Does it come with Monitor:

Does it come with all other acceriores;( such as Keyboard,mouse, speakers):

Any other thing you have added(such as new ram or graphics card, motherboard, hardrive ect):
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Computers For sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers For sale   Computers For sale EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:53 pm

I work as a computer repair tech and I also build custom computers. If anyone is intersted in having me build a PC for them just PM me with the optional hardware you want or additional accessories and I will work up a quote.

If you aren't that good with computer parts or picking out the various components just tell me what it is you would like your computer to do for a primary use and I will be able to pick and chose the best components.

Just PM me and I will work out a quote.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Computers For sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers For sale   Computers For sale EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:23 am

W00T!!!!!! i recommend Lucius For this ive seen his work and know hes ability at Custom gaming computers.... He can build you and expensive on all the way down to a cheap but still okay one, just depends on the Cash budget your on!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computers For sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers For sale   Computers For sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Computers For sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E Leet Gaming® :: Item Shop :: Computers for sale-
Jump to: