E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little distrought!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

A little distrought! Empty
PostSubject: A little distrought!   A little distrought! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:12 pm

I am slightly agrovated about this. I have been waiting on this game for quite some time and I am hearing around the NET that there is a good possiblility that there will be an open launch sometime before the end of the year for Europe and North America. I love this news and hope it to be true, but my problem is that I am about to leave SNW to play Warhammer Online. I have been waiting for this game for over a year.

What a conudrum! I don't know what I am going to do. I will be right in the thick of Warhammer Online when Aion launches (if the rumors are true) I am not sure what I am going to do.

Whammy.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

A little distrought! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little distrought!   A little distrought! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:25 am

Yeah ive also am a wait this game as well Lucius, i hope its worth the hype!!!! and wait!
Back to top Go down

A little distrought!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E Leet Gaming® :: PC Games. :: MMORPG's :: Aion Towers of Eternity-
Jump to: