E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue   Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:48 pm

֗Maidens of the Moon and Stars֗
By: Rommel Gotico

-Prologue-
His right hand reached lightly into the boiling water, lingered for a moment, and as it emerged-unscathed and unburnt-the water molded around his hand, glowed and shimmered. This hand pressed against the body as he breathed,
“Live, I rip the binds of Death asunder…”
The water was absorbed into the almost dying body, which stirred a bit as Death’s Binds unraveled.
“Ah, this is common. It is almost certain that thou would’st collapse. I am just glad that thou did’st not turn to an Unlife or an Undead. An Unlife: a person that was brought back to life, but the spell was poorly cast of was not sufficient for the life lost. Having an unusually living appearance (given that they are potentially dead,) many of these can pass in the World as lame persons. They are virtually harmless and have lethargic and stoic dispositions. In the same sense, most still have a chance to live with the assistance of a powerful Sage or Summoner. On the other hand, Undeads are almost always purposefully called to life, having bellicose and hostile natures. Likewise, their appearance is a hodgepodge of human limbs; a grotesque portrayal of the poor victims’ life. Often inclined to please their mainly corrupt Master’s wishes; they carry out tasks beyond moral and ethical standards. Now a Possessed is quite different from the two. Unlike the other two you may become such in death as well as in life. A foreign spirits is literally imbued into thy body, forcing thy spirit to a dormant state. As soon as the soul looses hold of thee, or thou manage to break free of its hold; thou art cursed with the malady, so to speak.”
A light grumble broke into his self-lesson, “I have been awake for awhile.”
Two azure, almond eyes gazed up at the man, reflecting the man and moon and starts behind him. Lips curled into and eager smile, back dropped by marginally pale skin fell upon her paragon of a face. Her hair was partly pulled into a plaited, silk-netted bun resting just above her right ear. On the sides of her face (in front of her pointed ears,) matching locks of hair were sent downward until, near the end. They were incompletely braided. Then she sat up and revealed the most of her lengthy hair. This enormous segment of her hair was as long as her height. Nearly all of it was left to fall neatly behind her. But nearing the end (just as the braids at either side of her face) it was braided and held together by a latticework band of pure white silk. These latticeworks were strewn amidst her hair holding it up in places and, in others, creating a unique ornamental style.
Two brown, nearly black, almond eyes stared back at the young woman, reflecting the earth behind. A bland smile dully accented his earthy toned skin. Jet black hair sat just above shoulder length. The portion of his hair that would have obstructed his vision was smartly pulled back to the back of his head by a leather band. This section of his hair was longer than the rest, embodying the only sense of originality on his entire body.
Her gown was of the purest white and was distinctly unique. At the back of her neck a sky blue, star-shaped clasp started the gown: Inch-wide, aquamarine straps crossed and traveled to the base of her neck forming an “X;” form the “X” they parted across her chest and wrapped behind her to the main part of the gown; from this section two more strands came from the back to the top of her bosom. At her chest these four strands formed a white triangle. The main part of her gown fell downward and appeared too lengthy for her height, yet it remained clean and pure white. Her left arm was bare, save for a matching aquamarine brassard and bracelet. Her sleeve-on her right arm-was not attached to the rest of the garment. It started with a half shoulder puff (starting just below her shoulder) similar to a noble’s dress. Following the sleeve downward, it was held to her arm by a silver bangle at her bicep. The fabric continued earthward until at the cuff, (also adorned and held in place by a band of silver) flowed slightly like a Tudor sleeve. This cuff encircled her hand and formed an inverted rain drop. Her slippers featured a transparent, durable, yet flexible material that looked of glass. At the toe line, gems of varying hues of blue were encrusted into this substance. In the moonlight they reflected the rays and left them with a silvery, incandescent luminescence.
His robes were simplistic and unadorned. As was the rest of his person: no jewelry or embellishments found their way upon him. His own personality melded into his robes as they were as practical and purposeful as he. The evergreen robes were reinforced at the chest to back regions and at the elbows with a lemon grass green dyed leather. Slung around his waist was a belt that held his robes at the desired level holding a pouch that held keepsakes and herbs. The aromatic scents seeped past the pouch leaving him smelling as fragrant as newly rained earth. Light seemed to peer through the pouch, resonating from the necklace that he acquired from his Master. He no longer wore footwear. For his Master, Tirvane had stated that it severed the bond between thou and Mana.
“Hello.” He properly introduced himself.
“Pleased to meet you.” She replied weakly, still well-worn, “my name is Celesté.”
“Magi.” Came the answer.
“Won’t you speak with me more?” Celesté questioned.
“Please forgive me; I am quite busy at present.”
Magi looked at his surroundings with a trained eye. Spirits wheeled hither and thither. The souls of the dead seemed restless, stirring in their eternal rest as if to evade a killing blow. Magi could see their insatiable quivering, but sadly, to little avail, could not soothe them. A few of them reached avidly to him. They had knowledge that one could see their pain.
“Why arth they...?” Magi whispered solemnly.
“Busy?” Celesté glanced at him blankly, scoffed roughly as Magi glanced at her sharply, and replied, “What can you possibly be busy with? You don’t seem to be preoccupied with a single thing! All I am asking for is a little conversation…. Tell me where I am at least.”
“Eligmenta is what is ailing me; you are in Blackforest.”
“Thank you.” Celesté breathed heavily, for she was promptly sorry for being so rash. “I’m going to sleep now, but after I wake, I must ask you of Unlives, Undeads, Possesseds, and Eligmenta.”
“Certainly, no take thy rest\.” Magi answered calmly, ladening his voice with a spell that softened the earth.
She lay peacefully on the ground as soft as pillows as a result of Magi’s magic and slept.

More to come! Very Happy I hope you've enjoyed it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Natsuda
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Natsuda

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue   Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:17 am

Woah that's an amazing and interesting story. Enjoyed it to what seemed like just the beginning. I like to read stories... oh and that reminds me I'll be going back to school again soon.....sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue   Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:00 am

I realy enjoyed it. It has me wishing you would post the whole story. You have a talent there, keep it up.

Welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue   Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:09 pm

Aww... thanks guys. Very Happy
Thank you kindly, ^_^ I'm glad to be apart of the boards as well as Vespanola, and I aim to do anything in my power to help and endorse our clan and ideals. Very Happy Thank you both for your feed back. Very Happy
I'll post the next two chapters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue   Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue Empty

Back to top Go down

Yorael's Story, Maidens of the Moon and Stars. Prologue
Page 1 of 1