E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun?

Go down 
2 posters

Should the post war thread be brought back as an ongoing story written by the members?
Yes, bring it back I like to express my creativity!
Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun? I_vote_lcap80%Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No, fuck that dam story!
Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun? I_vote_lcap20%Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
I don't really care, I probably won't participate anyway!
Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun? I_vote_lcap0%Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun? Empty
PostSubject: Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun?   Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:35 pm

I have been reading the stories here on the forum and it got me thinking that I might open the thread we had for the post war here in this section. We can re-title it "ELeetGaming Memebers Story" and allow all of you members to continue with it. Of course this won't be for a contest like it was before, instead it would just be for fun and whenever you wanted to add something you would be able to.

What do you guys think?

Vote and let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun?   Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:44 pm

Lol. I voted the no.

ONLY BECAUSE!
i think we should start a new story. I had forgotten Post War was starting, I was so excited for it... but then when I went to go check on it, it was already going and it took me forever to read and catch up. Bleh.

New story!
Back to top Go down
http://cort4short04.deviantart.com/

Post war thread... Should we open it up in the story section and continue with the story just for fun?
Page 1 of 1