E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POST WAR!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:39 pm

POST WAR IS OVER ( There is a Tie Between Natsuda, and Yorael Congrats

The Post war starting senario:

There is a boy named Jak who likes to go to the stream down the street and get fresh water for himself and a little girl named Crystal. They both have this little thing going. Jak and Crystal are somewhat thrill seekers and adventurers. Jak is 16 and Crystal is 15. This is set in a time similar to the Final Fantasy realms.

There is an open invitation at this point to continue with the story. Please make this fun and exciting. Let the Post War begin!
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:45 am

one day jak desides that he need to pick up a new talent to impress Crystal, so as he walking down to the stream he notices a old guy doing spells! and desides to ask him to teach him the Skill!
Back to top Go down
Natsuda
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Natsuda

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-19

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:29 am

The old guy looks at him feverishly as Jak asks what kind of spell he is performing.
"Ah young one you seem rather interested" the old guy spoke up.
" Yes I would love to learn that spell" Jak replied.
"I see..pay close attention then" the old guy then said. Hearing this Jak quickly moved over to and sat on a tree stump to gain much attention on what spell it was and how it was performed.

Last edited by Natsuda on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:12 am

The old man, a sorcerer of ancient decent named Ka-bael, proceeded to focus intently on a target out in front of him. His hands and arms started to glow... then, seemingly from nowhere, fire flew from his hands and decimated the straw target. Jak, was astonished to see the spell in all it's intensity.

Crystal, hearing the explosion, came to check on Jak and make sure her lover was safe. She saw the amazment and wonder in Jak's eyes and new that he would be likely to follow in the old man's footsteps and learn how to conjure such magic.

Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:10 pm

As jak started to learn conjuring magic he got alittle cocky and tried the Fire rain spell which is way out of his league and as a result of that the fire rain fell over head and hurt jak serious!!!!! Crystal rushed him to his..........
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-24

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:05 pm

part of his scalp was scathed black, while his gravity defying hair was likewise blackened. Jak, nursing not only the burns that he had dealt upon himself, but the loss of his locks stood up to Crystal's worried face.
Now facing each other Crystal...
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:27 pm

Looked longingly into her lovers eyes with what could only be described as fear and anguish. She pleaded with Jak to "Give up this foolishness, before someone gets killed."

Jak, unpersuaded replied, " This is a first attempt. Give me time to study the arts and learn under Ka-bael. He can train me! I will become a great sorcerer, you will see!"

Crystal, not convinced of her lover's safety, reluctantly submitted. She in tern decided that she would study in the art of ...
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:34 pm

healing, for events such as these.
"If he simply wishes to learn his way, then I shall learn ways to prevent real disasters from arising."
After a short pause, glancing at the furiously chanting Jak, she turned and bid a short farewell. But before turning away completely, she whispered not only to herself,
"though I fear something much greater could befall him."
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:36 pm

Jak in return to what she had said, says " I can not worry about my life when i have someone as great as you to look after" she smiled with a glowing aura in her eyes and walked away......
Back to top Go down
Dumbled0re

Dumbled0re

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-20

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:37 pm

Crystal, wandering a long dirt path with a mind wide open, her eyes moved from the passing ground to the clear sky and luminous sun, her bright blue orbs now squinting. She heard rustling behind her and turned quickly on her heel to scan the horizon; trying to find a reason for the sounds. . .

[I'm lost! I tried catching up! Sorry if this doesn't make sence! Razz I kinda just wrote randomly. xD]
Back to top Go down
http://cort4short04.deviantart.com/
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:43 pm

a rustle and a short chuckle filled her ears.
"Who's there?" Crystal stated firmly, wishing Jak were there to console her.

"No one," said the reassuring, calm voice.

Crystal, who had never dealt with a stranger this far out in the country. Then, as if from air itself, a man stepped out before her, levitating a scant foot above the ground, clad in stained, yet somewhat white robes. Still holding an aura of gold, outlining his body, the man's voice resounded again before the aura faded.

He calmly stated.......
Back to top Go down
Natsuda
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Natsuda

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 3:58 am

"Rest assured, I am not one to hurt others."
"Then why were you in that growth of bushes over there." Crystal riddled back.
"Well I guess I did frighten you a bit didn't I...?" he quickly replied. "Well anyway let me get straight to the point, I dropped something extremely valuable right on this path something that can cause something very tragic to happen in this area if it goes into the wrong hands he said bluntly, his face sinking down to a frown.
"What is it?" Crystal implied.
"Well...

Last edited by Natsuda on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:42 am

"its a ring that a great women gave me, she enchanted it for me and i would like to find it it means the world to me" so crystal say's to the man here ill help you find it. After searching for hours, when the sun was highest in the sky and the hope of finding it was getting lost in the tangledment of not seeing it no were,"I GOT IT" the man said. "Yes im so happy for you........whats your name sir" crystal replied. Will young lady my names is.................
Back to top Go down
Natsuda
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Natsuda

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:07 pm

"Siren, my name's Siren"
"Nice to officially meet you Crystal now that I got my ring back, I can tell you a little about myself" he said bluntly.
"I'd love to hear" Crystal said, her voice vibrating brilliantly.
"Well as you already know, my name is Siren, I'm known as the greatest healer in this land" he said.
"You wouldn't say" Crystal mumbled to herself. Crying out loudly she pleaded to him "Would you please teach me the arts of healing.
Siren whistled then let out a load roar of laughter "Hohohohohoho....
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:58 pm

Crystal was taken aback by the obvious laughter of Siren. She inquired as to what was so funny about what she had asked.

Siren replied, "I am frequently asked to train others. Others that aren't worth my time. I refuse to train those that aren't up to the daunting task of protecting others."

Crystal bewildered by this statement pleaded with Siren to teach her. Reluctantly Siren agreed to meet with her and her friends before making a decision.

When Crystal returned with Siren to Jak and Ka-bael, Siren immediately changed his demener. Crystal was confused.

Siren, walked to Ka-bael and said, " Ka-bael, is that really you? I thought you were dead! I haven't seen you in many moons. What are you doing here?"

Ka-bael, " Siren my old friend, It is good to see you. As you can see I am not dead, though I have come close many times since I saw you last. I am here now because I have taken this young man Jak as my newest apprentis. He has the heart, but he lacks the disipline."

Siren, "do you know of this young lady here, Crystal?

Ka-bael, " I do, she is the lover of my apprentis. She is quite concerned with the welfare of Jak and others. She hopes to train in the art of Healer."

Siren, " I guess my long look for a worth apprentis is over. As a gift to you Ka-bael, I will take Crystal as my apprentis and work with you and Jak, this way we don't have to tear the lovers apart."

The four of them trained intently for many months, until they were informed of a confilict in the town of Nemoidia, Siren and Ka-bael wish to go, Jak and Crystal.....
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:37 pm

Went off to find out what this conflict was, That the town of Nemoidia had Reqeusted. On there trip to Nemoidia they ran across a mysterious Creature which they tried to track down for a better view but the Creature was to Quick and they couldnt get a better look then, it was the size of a dragon but unsure of what it was they had no time to chase after this creature and Continued to Nemoidia. On there arrival they were greeted by Gaurds and were informed of there dutys, The Gaurds replied with " its something we have never had a problem with before but people are coming up missing Cows, and horse's and livestock just vanish, the reports that we have is Dragon-like. This report was from a Histerical old hag that lives outside of town.........
Back to top Go down
Yorael
Story Teller
Story Teller
Yorael

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:37 pm

The witch, was supposedly named Astarael, the sorrowful bell. Was doing just that. She had a piercing voice that sent sorrow thorugh the marrow of your bones. With each transcending note, animals fluttered away in fear, and even trees and plants cried.
Reports of her kidnapping passing merchants and bending them to her will were all too common now, but something was left unquestioned. Why had they only noticed now? Had this hag really had the information that they were after, or were they walking in the wrong direction, away from the Dragon-like terrorizing livestock, and perhaps even people? Could this simply be a distraction to stray them away from the more pressing matter, or was this woman the headmaster of all tainted deeds?
Jak said as they walked toward the house of the hag, "I wonder if she has valid evidence, I hear she's a madwoman."

Crystal reassured Jak with her familiar calming smile, "You shouldn't judge people by what you hear about them, you know that. And if you want the truth, who better to ask than the woman herself?"

Jak smiled an empty smile and replied, "I do hope you're right, Crystal, Lest we mark this day with bloodshed."

Stopping just outside the door of Astarael's rickety rustic hut, a pirecing note emanated from the house, filling Jak and Crystal's ears with a sound that made their eyes water.
The ceaseless pitch, that seemed to grow louder and binding with each passing second seemed to penetrate their wills of fortitude emboldened by months of training.

Countering rather slowly, Crystal cast a spell.....
Back to top Go down
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:11 am

Protection so all four of them would not get hurt if the witch deciated to do somethings stupid.. Jak in response to what Crystal did gets his Fire ball skill ready and they walk in the door. Apon knocking..........
Back to top Go down
Natsuda
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Natsuda

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:16 pm

.....the piercing sound stopped rather abruptly. Entering, it was not hard to see it was too dark to see. However their eyes soon networked around the room to find two perceptive red eyes in the room merely to the corner of it.
"What is that?" Crystal murmured.
"I have no idea" Jack quickly replied, holding his ears to then hear a shrewd voice coming from those oh so suspicious red eyes.
The eyes moved forward revealing the mouth, quite old it was, which was already speaking.........
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:12 pm

... "how dare you enter my domain uninvited!" said the shrew, Astarael.

Jak, "What, you attacked first! What was that horrible noise?"
"Nevermind that", Crystal intervened. "Do you know anything about the Dragon like creature that is terrorizing the town?"

Astareal, "I do, The creature is a Dragonkin. He is a elemental Dragon, his name is Draken. He has been awakened from his slumber and is now feeding to rebuild his strengh in preparation for his final transformation into a full Dragon."

Ka-bael, thought to himself for quite some time before pulling Siren to the side where he had a private conversation that only he and Siren could hear.

Ka-bael, "Another Dragon? You know the kind of problems their kind can cause Siren."

Siren, " I do. If I recall that is what almost killed you the last time we met."

Ka-bael, "True enough, but we can't just sit back and do nothing. You know better than anyone the citizens of Nemoidia can't defend themselves against something of this magnitude."

Siren, " what do you propose? I am a healer and you and your apprentis are no match for a Full Strength Dragon!"

Ka-bael, "this is true, but Jak is progessing much faster than I could have ever thought, he may not be a fully skilled sorcerer, but he is strong. I don't propose we wait 'till the Dragonkin transforms. Our best bet will be a surprise attack before he gets any stronger."

Siren, "I see your logic. I don't expect we have much of a choice. We may want to see if anyone is willing to help with this. I don't like our odds, even with a dragonkin."

The two turned back to the others and informed them of their plans. Jak and Crystal were noticably shaken but were willing to continue with their respective masters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POST WAR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST WAR!!   POST WAR!! Empty

Back to top Go down

POST WAR!!
Page 1 of 1