E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PC games ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PC games ? Empty
PostSubject: PC games ?   PC games ? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:50 pm

I have been thinking about good RPG style games and I have to reluctantly admit that I can't think of as many anymore. I can only think of Sword of the new world, Silkroad, World of Warcraft, 9 Dragons, and 2moons.

I can say that I have played all of the above games and I was impressed with each of them for different reasons. SNW I like simply because it is a great free game. It has great character creation and the fact that you can control up to 3 members of your family at the same time is a wonderful little addition to a free game. It has good quests, both in quatity and quality. I would give it a 7.5 out of 10

9Dragons was an okay game. In all, on a scale to 10 I would give it a 4. I wasn't that impressed with it.

Silkroad, the only thing that I think was really well done was the PvP. PvE sucked! There is a drastic difference in the chinese style of RPG and the Euroean. With the Chinese/Korean (asian) the focus is on a lot of grinding with little attention paid to questing, where the opposite is in play for European. I didn't like the lack of quests. The physical appearance of the game was ok but I thought it to be lacking. I would give it a 6 our of 10.

World of Warcraft, I don't want to start a fight with the die hard WoW fans out there but I have to say that this game isn't what it is cracked up to be. It is a good game don't get me wrong, but I think the hype over it is just that...HYPE! The graphics are ok, not the best. There is a lot of "cartoony" graphics that I just don't get into. I like the fact that it is a real immersion style RPG but the lack of quests to relate the player to the character is just to big a hurdle for me. I do like the fact that there are several servers and the number of players is nice but the advertised "9 million" registered users is, in my opinion somewhat over dramatised. There may be that many accounts but the number of actual active players is, I am sorry to say, far less than that. I didn't like the community atmosphere that came with the game. People didn't seem to be that helpful. Most were just out to do their own agenda. With $15.00/month for an active account, I would expect more content. Overall, I give it a 7-7.5 out of 10. I am sure this score will upset some of you WoW fans.

2moons, all around disappointment. I liked the graphics much better than that of silkroad, but other than that, it was a let down. I can only say that the PK system in 2moons is good. Severe lack of quests and nothing to keep the player interested. I would give it 2-3 out of 10. I won't play this game again!

If you have game or series of games you would like to review and talk about please do so. I invite any and all to comment on this post. I would love to hear from those of you that have played these games. I would also like to see a few new games listed here.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PC games ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games ?   PC games ? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:26 pm

I have played all the games you have list but 9 dragons only cause i heard it was just such a crap game.

Silkroad, Me myself i loved this game and will always have a gamers love for this game, were the pvp is the BOMB and just can have endless hour of just pvping all day which i have caught myself doing plenty of times even at lower lvls, the things you can do to your armour and weapons aka Alchemy makes this some much better its not hard to do once you learn this skill which is the hardest part of it. PvE is a pain in the bottom side you just stuck grinding for so long to get your next lvl that you just simply get frustrated and log off. So on a scale of 1-10 i give this an 8.5 out of 10 just because the pvp and item enchantment is just great and simply..

World of Warcraft, I always disliked it since i can remember hearing about, but as i got to play play and not just here and there at a friends house i came to like it, there plenty of qeust and great people you can meet, thing is that once you get above 40 qeust start to die off and you find yourself grinding by yourself.. so on a scale of 1-10 i also give this a 8.5 out of 10, only cause you you can meet great people and guilds out there,

2moons, was great at first only cause it was something new at the time i hated the graphic, and all around game was just crap, pve was ok but pvp sucked and the massive lvl cap that will take you forever to grind its just not a good game and the pk system was the best thing about this game and i just cant stand the way they made this, there is no character creativity to this game you get 1 options and class options , so on a scale from 1-10 i would give these a 2.5 out of 10 GREAT JOB ACCLAIM!

One game you didnt have on here that ive played was metin 2 Just like 2moons tho same graphics gameplay everything all tho metin 2 kick 2moons ass! (sorry for the language but was need) just for the simple fact YOU CAN PICK MALE OR FEMALE . i would give this game an 3.5 out of 10.

Another game i have played that was not brought up was Knight Online, i disliked this game as much as i dislike 2moons, and Metin 2 this game had very pixeled graphics and horrible gameplay. that all i have to say about this game 2.5 out of 10 for my game view.

Runescape, HORRIBLE GAME!. Just absolutly dreadful ive seen 5 years olds make up games that were more interesting then this wait "Oh IM LVL 150 WOODCUTTER!!! guess what NOBODY CARES so take your little woodcutter and go back to taking tress out! 1-10!

Also Counter strike 1.6 i love fps games like this i have had alot fo experiance playing this game just funny people, crazy people , just all around Great people, i give this a 7.5 out of 10 just cause the lack of graphic and serious lagg on server at times, which this is also make me talk about,

Counter Strike source this game was the same as Cs 1.6 but BETTER GRAPHICS so on this one i give it 9 out of 10.

Half-life and Day of Defeat have the same rating as Cs 1.6 7.5 out of 10.

other games i have played that are online im jsut going ot name and give a scale, Battlefield 5.0 out of 10, Marine Corps, 4.9 out of 10, and others

Texted base mmo's

EliteAvengers, this is a good game if you like alot of options no turned base or number of clicks a day. Even tho the worst part is if you die your DEAD!!! there is no getting your moeny or weapons you have to start from the bottom of the ranks to the top all over again.

also the ever so famous MYSPACE GAMES

I like nations, and mafia wars, mobster but seeing i havent played these games for a great period of time i dont want to judge them cause sadly they would get a great rating as of this point and it all falls back on not enough turns each day for Nations not being about to attack your enemys ( WTF IS AN ENEMY IF YOU CAN DO NOTHING BUT SAY I HATE YOU) mafia wars just likes an all around fun part its the same thing over and over again! same with mobster! just get simply boring.........

These is my reviews for all the games i can remember at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

PC games ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games ?   PC games ? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:48 pm

I have a few that I forgot.

Unreal Tournament, this is a good game. I don't like FPS but the Third person shooters I like. I don't like the lack of periphial vision on FPS. I really enjoy the combat setup in Unreal. I would have to give this game 7.5 out of 10
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

PC games ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games ?   PC games ? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:01 am

Nobody else has any other PC games to suggest? I was hoping this would be a great little list of games with a slight review, hopefully giving the other members something to compare to before playing a new game. Hopefully everyone will continue with this list. I only ask that you give the game title and a small synopsis of the gameplay and how you would rate this game.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PC games ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC games ?   PC games ? Empty

Back to top Go down

PC games ?
Page 1 of 1