E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PC MMORPG style games to be added? Maybe? You vote!

Go down 

Which of these games would you like to see added to the Site?
Age of Conan
PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! I_vote_lcap25%PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Lord of the Rings Online
PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! I_vote_lcap0%PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Star Wars Galaxies
PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! I_vote_lcap50%PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
9Dragons
PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! I_vote_lcap0%PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Knight Online
 0% [ 0 ]
Kal Online
 0% [ 0 ]
Ragnarok
 0% [ 0 ]
Rohan Online
PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! I_vote_lcap25%PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Other (please post your game title, not just vote other)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! Empty
PostSubject: PC MMORPG style games to be added? Maybe? You vote!   PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:45 pm

We are looking to expand the games that we have listed here on the site. We have been looking and searching for quite some time to come up with a list of games that we felt were worthy of implimentation, what we found were these:

FFXI
Eve Online
D&D Online
Guild Wars
Age of Conan
Lord of the Rings Online
Star Wars Galaxies
9Dragons
Knight Online
Kal Online
Ragnarok
Rohan Online

We are looking for you to vote as to which of these games you would like us to add. We will be more than happy to add any game, as long as there is a clientel for that game. That is if people are going to be active in that forum. If you have a game that is NOT listed here please post your game to be considered for inclusion.

In the mean time, please vote on these games.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC MMORPG style games to be added? Maybe? You vote!   PC MMORPG style games to be added?  Maybe?  You vote! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:21 pm

I can't believe nobody has voted on this. I would love to have some feed back here.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com

PC MMORPG style games to be added? Maybe? You vote!
Page 1 of 1