E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FPS games to be listed...??

Go down 

Which of the following would you like to see added to the Site?
Unreal Tounement
FPS games to be listed...?? I_vote_lcap40%FPS games to be listed...?? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Battlefield
FPS games to be listed...?? I_vote_lcap20%FPS games to be listed...?? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
FarCry
FPS games to be listed...?? I_vote_lcap0%FPS games to be listed...?? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Half-Life
FPS games to be listed...?? I_vote_lcap20%FPS games to be listed...?? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Counterstrike
 20% [ 1 ]
Wolfenstien
FPS games to be listed...?? I_vote_lcap0%FPS games to be listed...?? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (if you chose this option please post your game listing in the thread)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

FPS games to be listed...?? Empty
PostSubject: FPS games to be listed...??   FPS games to be listed...?? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:53 pm

We are looking to expand our library of games to caiter to a larger clientel. We know that there are many games out there that fit this catagory but we are unsure of which to add to the site.

Which of the following would you like to be added to the site?

Unreal Tournement
Battlefield (this inclueds all the Battlefield versions, Vietnam, 1942, ect)
FarCry
Half-Life (2)
Counter Strike (1.6, C.S.S)
Wolfenstein

I know that there are others but was unable to think of any, if you have one please post them for inclusion.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

FPS games to be listed...?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FPS games to be listed...??   FPS games to be listed...?? EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:24 pm

wow, nobody wants to share their thoughts on these games?

I would love to have some feed back on these. I am trying to make this site more friendly to other gamers. If you have any friends that would join if we had their games listed here, please get them to join and post their opinions here on this thread. I would love to have more feed back
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com

FPS games to be listed...??
Page 1 of 1