E Leet Gaming®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is intended to be an informative and fun site geared toward the subject of Gaming. This would include PC gaming, Console (Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, ect) RPG, FPS, RTS and all the rest. We hope that you will join our community!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rally Racing games For xbox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Rally Racing games For xbox Empty
PostSubject: Rally Racing games For xbox   Rally Racing games For xbox EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:34 pm

Rally racing games are my favorite game every to play for Xbox to the the controls are perfected for a controller which gives you that much of an advantage!!!!!! the only i hate is the late of car creation such as, part for the bodys and engine upgrades to give you car alittle more of an edge. These games will give you hours of fun but does get kinda boring so late night play might cause you to fall asleep behind the controller!! 7-10 is what i vote most xbox rally racing games!
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Admin
Admin
Lucius

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Rally Racing games For xbox   Rally Racing games For xbox EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:56 am

I liked Grand Turismo on both the consoles but I think that the Playstations controller was better for this style of gaming.

I agree that the vehicle generation and modification is a little lacking, and the games like Need for Speed underground that tried to advance the industry by making it so you will have more options just failed horriblly.

Not a bad option though. Real good to break up the adventure games.
Back to top Go down
http://eleetgaming.playogame.com
Ascendancy
Admin
Admin
Ascendancy

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rally Racing games For xbox   Rally Racing games For xbox EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:28 am

i love my rally racing games its fun and challenging too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rally Racing games For xbox   Rally Racing games For xbox Empty

Back to top Go down

Rally Racing games For xbox
Page 1 of 1